10 October 2006

More on Massey

The consensus across 68 rankings is that Cal is the #7 team in the nation.

I think that's a little generous, but it's also pretty satisfying.

For the record at the halfway point, my top 25 looks something like this (in alphabetical order, because until they play each other or numerous of the same teams, it's hard to tell who's better than whom):

First tier:
Boise State
Florida
Louisville
Michigan
Ohio State
USC
West Virginia
Second Tier:
Cal
Iowa
Missouri
Notre Dame
Tennessee
Texas
Wisconsin
Georgia Tech
Third Tier:
Arkansas
Auburn
Boston College
Clemson
LSU
Navy
Oregon
Rutgers
Tulsa
Washington

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, October 10, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Gayley - can you contact me via email at burntorangenation-at-gmail.com? I have something I'd like to discuss with you.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home