24 September 2006

A fascinating primer on INTs (and fan reactions)

San Francisco Chronicle: "Cal cornerback Daymeion Hughes had stuffed all the data into his head during the week, so when the situation presented itself late in the first half, he was ready."

The Arizona Republic: "There were a couple of balls that I thought were for sure completions that were picked off," Carpenter said. "I just turned the ball over too many times. That's been the story of my year so far. I don't know what I'm doing (wrong). I've tried to change something every week, I've tried to figure it out and it doesn't seem to work."

ASU Message Board: "This is how Cal so effectively dismantled us. These are correctable deficiencies. Unfortunately it may take some time. I wish our coaches were as observant and could correct these issues BEFORE the season. After reading this I can understand how we've been outcoached every time we've played Tedford."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home